GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: Please remember that you are a visitor to our studio. Please be courteous about using the space and observe the following guidelines:
The party renting the studio is responsible for observing these guidelines. Failure to observe these guidelines will be grounds for loss of the deposit and/or future access to the studio.
1. All trash must be bagged up and left in hallway, right outside the studio door, after your shoot is completed. That includes weekends and nights
2. The noise level and the general ambiance at the studio should be of a professional photography studio, not a “party atmosphere”
3. Deposit Policy: Clients are required to pay a deposit of half studio rental time to secure the time and day of shoot. The Studio Rental Time will not be confirmed until the deposit and rental time is paid.
Deposits are non-refundable, PROVIDED THE STUDIO IS LEFT IN GOOD CONDITION. OTHERWISE, THE DEPOSIT WILL BE IN ADDITION TO THE QUOTED RATE.
* Additional deposit shall be required for shoots lasting more than two days.
4. The studio is to be left clean with the equipment returned to its original location. Floors must be swept AND mopped, with trash bagged, and left in hallway, as per the instructions above. If studio is not left in the same condition as it was before the shoot, the entire deposit will be forfeited
5. Cancellation-Rescheduling Policy: Cancellations and/or rescheduling must be made 48 hrs prior to shoot date. If cancellation is prior to 48 hrs, your deposit will be held, and you will have up to 6 months to apply the deposit towards your next booked shoot. If you do not book a shoot during this period, the deposit will be forfeited. For shoots cancelled less than 48 hrs before the shoot time, deposit will be not be refunded.
7. Lateness: A 15 minute grace period will be given to clients who are late, as long as you contact the studio in a timely matter. 15 minutes or longer, clients will be charged an extra hour towards you final rate for every 30 minutes you are late, at a $85/hr rate.
8. Property of the studio, INCLUDING all equipment located in the back of studio, is off limits, unless PREVIOUS arrangements have been made.
9. These Guidelines may be modified at any time and for whatever reason we deem necessary.